#4,899,895 & 5,100,007 * CANADIAN PATENT #1,321,169 & 1,330,968
ASSURES YOU STABILITY
and SAFE STORAGE of STANDING GAS CYLINDERS
- Meets NFC, NFPA,
UBC, Seismic Regulations
- Meets OSHA Requirements
- Provides Safety,
Organization, and Efficiency
- Minimizes Cylinder
- All Components
are Removable and Relocatable
- Modular Design
Enables Continual Additions of Cylinder Spaces as Needed or Required
- Secure 1-8 Full Size
Cylinders per Rack.
- Right and Left-Armed
Racks Available for Multiple Cylinders in One Area.
- Modular Design Allows
Unlimited Growth of Cylinder Quantity.
- Secures to Floors with
Hilti® KwikBolts (included.)
- Organizes Gases by Types,
and Maintains Them in Rows.
- Greatly Increases Storage
Capacity of Both New and Existing Floor Space.
- All Racks Are Dual Restraint which is required in Seismic areas.
- NFPA Section 55 Specifies
Incompatible Gases be Separated by a Distance of at least 20 feet
or a noncombustable partition.
- Partitions Must Extend 18"
Beyond Edge of Closest Cylinder.
- NFPA Section 55 Also Requires
Fire Separation 18" Above Tallest Cylinder.
- Racks Coated with Exterior Grade Polyurethane Paint and Baked for Durability
and Long Life.
- Racks are Gloss Black.
For a PDF version
of this product page click here.
©2003 SAFE-T-RACK™ SYSTEMS,